erased not re-partitioned.
On May 23, 2010, at 8:50 AM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

On May 23, 2010, at 8:45 AM, Jeffrey Engle wrote:

I just accidentally erased a partition that I shouldn't have..... with disk utility (not zeroed) I haven't put anything there yet. Just did it in the last 5 mins. I have disk warrior... and techtool pro 5.... any way of getting these files back? Jeff

Erased or re-partitioned? Erased is a lot easier to recover from.

I would go straight to Data Rescue <http://www.prosofteng.com/> or a commercial recovery service.

<nag mode/>Of course it would be easiest to just restore your data from a recent backup, right?</nag>

--
Bruce Johnson

"Wherever you go, there you are" B. Banzai,  PhD

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml