> Well maybe if you only sync then you get a bad backup??  CCC will
> tell you if the copy will be bootable.
> I think that's the way it works.
>
> JOHN CARMONNE
> Yorba Linda USA
>  From TiBook 800

I just looked at the CCC web site, seem they offer a full version of
the program for free now. IIRC the last time I used ccc there were
features not included in the free version.

You said you wanted to backup over a network so I was thinking files
not boot drive. But the ccc web site has a help desk and the web site
says you can use it over a network.

Geno