On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Justin The Cynical
<cyni...@penguinness.org> wrote:

> The problem is that your evidence is something that is easily faked, and
> you claiming to have done something that shouldn't be possible.

Finally a more rational, even tempered response. Thank you!

My attitude is pretty much the same. I have no idea what Mark has done
one way or the other nor do I really care all that much either. But
what he is claiming doesn't jive with my personal experience and
education. So I remain unconvinced.

To use an analogy that someone will no doubt immediately punch holes
in, it's as though Mark was claiming he'd taken a used GM gas engine
car and by modifying only the code in the engine's computer it now
runs on diesel and gets 4 to 5 times the original mileage.

It seems improbable. BWTHDIK? Oh, well.

-irrational john