Hello Chuck

I believe you sent your message to the wrong group. According to the
subscription confirmation link in your message, you are trying to subscribe
to the Leopard Group.

The subscription link should work by just clicking on it. According to the
time that the confirmation request was sent to you, it may be that the link
has expired, in which case you will have to request a new subscription link.

It is a no-no to request subscription help through any mailing lists. It is
not proper netiquette. Problems with un(subscribe) requests should go to the
admin address or the list owner. Therefore, if you require further help to
subscribe to the correct list, I suggest that you go to the Lowend Mac's
Leopard Group page <http://lowendmac.com/lists/leopard.html>. Scroll to the
bottom of the page and click on the ListMom link which will enable you to
send an email to the List Owner.

Kind regards

Michael

On 26 August 2010 05:17, cad <c...@gamewood.net> wrote:

> On Aug 23, 2010, at 11:42 PM, nore...@googlegroups.com wrote:
>
> We have received a request for this email address to join the Leopard
Group

http://groups.google.com/group/leopardlist/boxsubscribe?p=Confirm&token=YwAAAPY5jj_cAAAAE_q4koZm1P9I1MqhO4AGVwwpWYXj&hl=en

> This should take you directly to an email confirmation page. If it does
> not,
>
> But it doesn't --------
> HELP
> Chuck Davis