On Aug 26, 2010, at 7:53 PM, Cliff Rediger wrote:

miniG4 10.4.11
First Class client 9.126

For a long time I have not set the Energy Saver for sleep.
but obtained new monitor.
Now whenever the monitor sleeps FC shuts down.
kind of bothersome.
Tried various settings, i.e. computer sleep, hd sleep.
all same results.

Any work arounds known?

The LEM G-Group may not be a good forum for inquiries about the FirstClass E-mail Client. It is doubtful that many group members use it. Through our university's faculty e-mail server, I have had no problems at all with any recent version of the Client software.

To the extent that I understand your inquiry, I wonder why you would not want to log out anyway when you are not using it.

By the way, the current version of FirstClass Client is 10.013. You can download it for update, and read tutorials and FAQ here:
<http://designertech.com/Support/DL_FCClient>

Fabian