Me too Bryan! I love the old PC's and for my birthday, I got an Power
Mac G4 pc that was being recycled from my best friend's university!
It has of course no hard drive, RAM or video card so I am really
starting from scatch. I had an older NVIDIA gFORCE 2MX 200 video card
and found sound blaster live audio card. I am contacting Apple because
i am hoping they can help me figure out the specs on the CPUbecause
I don't see anytihng anywhere. I am hoping they can give me that info
by the serial/model number on the card and then start building!

Yolee