On Oct 16, 2010, at 7:11 PM, Tina K. wrote:

On 2010/10/16 18:33, dorayme so eloquently wrote:
I would like to change my preferences for reading this group. I want to try just using it via Google Groups and stop the email digest. Not sure
where to do this?

For some reason the unsubscribe link is missing on the g3-5-list and I ran into the same problem. Using the unsubscribe link on the iMac list I determined that the correct unsubscribe link for this group is:

g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

I have mentioned this to the group leader but not heard anything back.

HTH,

I do not believe that it was the OP's intention to unsubscribe from the group.

A while back the Group Owner informed all group members that, because the "unsubscribe" link did not always work reliably, he removed it, and asked members to make use of the following, which appears at the end of every group message:

In any case, I have changed the "Subscription Type" to "No e-mail" for the OP. He could have done it easily himself.

Any member who needs assistance with subscription issues, please send a private message to one of the Group Managers, instead of posting a general message to the entire group.

Fabian Fang
LEM G-Group Manager