On 2010/10/21 09:30, Cliff Rediger so eloquently wrote:

On Oct 21, 7:09 am, Len Gerstel<lgers...@gmail.com>  wrote:

>  Do you mean you can't find the installer to run? Or are you looking
>  for an actual Flash Player program?
>
>  If the latter, there is no program, it is (I think) a plug in deep in
>  the bowels of the system that allows your browser to run Flash apps.
>  After you run the installer, go to:
>
>  http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html?promoid=GXVZC

Thank you Len.  I meant the former and the given link indicates I've
successfully installed 10.1.85.3

What's really fun is when you migrate to a new drive, or rename the current drive, and finding your downloads buried in /Volumes, which is invisible by default. NetNewsWire doesn't seem to keep track of where the Downloads folder is as well as the browsers do.

Tina

--

iMac 20" USB 2, 1.25 GHz G4, 2 GB RAM, GeForce FX 5200 Ultra 64 MB DDR
Power Mac June 04, 2 GHz G5 DP, 8 GB RAM, GeForce 6800 Ultra DDL 256 MB