No idea what you are talking about. Please tell me.

Jumper issue?
On Oct 31, 2010, at 6:04 AM, AndersFager wrote:

Folks,

Installed a brand new 500 gig hd in a G5 iMac. The old one had
"issues". For reasons unknown Disc Utility has problems even formating
the damned thing. And refuses to partion it. Disc Warrior does not
even "see" the new drive. What can be wrong? The machine has a new
battery and from what I can make out the drive and the fans start ok,
the screen works.

Anders

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

______
Anders Fager
Gottick International
www.gottick.com