Just make sure it's really 2.0.
I commented maybe a month back and was given good advice how to be
sure. These cards that work are still only $10 or so.

A thought - If you buy 10.5 full price, ($75?) there may be some Dual
1.25GHz MDDs (is your's dual?) with 2GB memory and the card for $150
or so.
When you break down the value in those machines, it's pretty crazy.
The memory alone would cost $100 to buy.