Here I thought all along they were tachyon technology !

Hooray for old school magnetism with tunable materials !

Among other tachyon electrical filters offered is this;
http://www.tachyon-energy-products.com/externals/prius-disks.htm

I have heard the debate about wether this "technology is a scam or not. Etc
etc blah blah.

All I know is a single bead took pain away the first time I tried it. And
has worked each and every time since. I have severe arthritis.

Quite the placebo effect !

Actually seeing these cylinders for the first time back in the Amiga days
made us wonder. In the prewiki era we thought they were a way manufacturers
used to orient the wire connections for the two different thermally molded
end connectors. Amigas had a whole assortment of adaptors different from PC
standards. Yet Amigas often needed to connect the same peripherals. There
was a sub industry for making specialty cables back then.