On Dec 28, 2010, at 10:42 AM, TRGPN WebMaster wrote:

--- On Tue, 12/28/10, Joshua Juran <jju...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bottom line: If you want to run a supported OS and OS 9
(reliably), you need two machines.

Not so. In its simplest terms, you need a separate volume for each OS you want to run on your computer. Use the system preference "Startup Disk" to select the system you want to run.

Not quite so simple (although I thought it should be)

I have found that after running a Leopard system, trying to load a Tiger system [Via Option key during boot phase/ select Tiger partition] results in Kernal Panic

The solution, be sure and do a PRAM Reset between system loads. That works for me.

Chuck Davis   MDD Dual 1.25 G4