On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Jeffrey & Daile Engle
<macgu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Jan 25, 2011, at 4:05 PM, Wallace Adrian D'Alessio wrote:
>
> > Your user manual will tell you.
>

> it didn't come with a user manual, and furthermore it doesn't even have a
> model number on it. I picked it up a goodwill.

Wow , now I am really envious. A G5 from Goodwill? In my town a G5, if
anyone had bought one, would be used until it as dust, and considered so
valuable that it would be on eBay for months to meet the reserve !

Check the LEM profiles to figure out the model. Or look in system profiler.
The manual should be easy to find online.

--
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer
fluxstrin...@gmail.com