On 2/1/11 10:58 PM, Kris Tilford wrote:
On Feb 1, 2011, at 9:48 PM, Jack Countryman wrote:

The one we worked on last belonged to a friend...he's still got it...and its still liquid cooled. Label shows it as a dual 1.8.

No such thing. Someone must have swapped cases. If it's truly liquid cooled, will show as one of these newer models previously mentioned in System Profiler.

Never ran long enough to check...even with a new power supply. Last I knew they were stripping parts out of it to fix up other Macs.