Hi All,

Asking here as there seems to be very little activity on the MacPro list, and I stay on this list for my G5 Dual 2,.0.

I also have an 2009 Mac Pro (bought in April 2010), and I would like to add an optical drive with Lightscribe into the lower optical bay which is currently empty.

I've been considering a Blu-Ray writer, and have bought the Blu-Ray module to expand my Toast 10 Titanium.

Some Pioneer Blu-Ray models seem to give trouble with Macs, and OWC are offering LG models, but here in the UK I can get the LiteOn IHBS212-32 12x BDRW at a very good price.

Does anyone on the list know in the LiteOn is fairly happy with Macs?

And although it's not a primary consideration, is there any software yet that will enable playback of commercial Blu-Ray films on a Mac (I have an NEC 23" EA231WMi monitor, 1080p resolution)?

Thanks,

Ted