At 5:52 AM -0800 2/15/2011, Michael Emery wrote:
I get exactly the same problem on my new iMac, Jane. I am aware that
services are sorta contextual, but my favorite text-handling services
are totally missing in action. Very frustrating!

Services from exactly what application? Has that app been updated with SL support?

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.