At 1:03 PM -0700 3/1/2011, Bruce Johnson wrote:
On Mar 1, 2011, at 12:39 PM, Dan wrote:
 > I'm sitting here with only my QS running Tiger, so I can't test...
 > Does Spark work on Leopard?  on Snow Leopard?  on Lion?
 > <http://www.shadowlab.org/Software/spark.php>

According to one of the few non-spam posts on the forum, it does run in 10.6.5.

I swear Murphy is chuckling at me today. I tried those forums last night and all I got was a page full of grody error messages, so I just figured they were dead. Didn't even try 'em today! sigh. Just spent a few hours chasing down a file corruption that I thought was caused by Dropbox. Finally the other guy tells me "oh, I did a save as right into the Dropbox folder, and selected...". sigh. I need a nap.