On 3/9/11 12:07 PM, Paxton wrote:

> I have been buying 9800 Pros (PC versions) from $15 to $20 at the Free
> Geeks thrift store in Portland Oregon. I also found one at the Next
> Step thrift Store in Eugene Oregon. Goodwill just established a
> computer store in Eugene also but I didn't see any there....or I would
> have probably bought it.

I keep meaning to make the trip to Free Geeks (I live next to Hillsboro,
so it's not the shortest trip for me), but I never seem to make it.

The Goodwills around me rarely have any computer equipment, much less
anything that is 'good' or useful to me.

*shudder*

> I also pay attention to the goodwill liquidation stores in Salem and
> Portland Oregon.

Ug, the vulture stores?  Seriously, the ones I've been in (Hillsboro
primarily) are where the Goodwill locations send the stuff they can't
sell otherwise.  Those places are scary.  :-)