At 5:31 AM -0700 3/14/2011, ainsies wrote:
G'day to all
Thought I would give this another try

Approx. five months ago I posted that I was receiving double, & treble
copies of ALL emails from this group, which was filling my inbox in a
big way. At that time Dan replied that Google would fix this little
error, so not to worry about it.

Well as I have said this was five months ago, and I am still receiving
all these extra copies of every email from the group.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me, and if it is
only me, would anyone know of a remedy ?

wow. :( Um, the dups I was seeing stopped long ago, and I haven't seen complaints about such recently.

Just messages from G3-5-List or from all your subscribed google groups or ?

Go into your GMail account on the web and verify that the messages are located there in duplicate.

If they are, then go into your groups.google account and check the settings. Maybe turn off emails for a day then turn it back on. (guessing).

If they aren't, then the problem is between GMail and your mail client. Go check all the settings in each. Make sure you're not telling it to leave mail unmarked as read, or re-reading things or something.

I am using a G3 iBook 366ghz with 576mb ram, running 10.4.11 Also using G5 iMac 2.0ghz with 2gb ram running 10.4.11, using Yahoo Mail both machines

Your return email address here is @gmail, not yahoo! And the full headers show a direct path, Gmail to Groups. How exactly is Yahoo Mail involved?

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.