Once again this is going off topic but this seems to be the thread for
it.  One thing that was impressive with the G4 in it's day compared to
the P4s of the same time was that you could get similar or better
performance from a CPU that used only passive cooling (heatsink).  P4s
at the time ran crazy hot and we used to joke that Intel would have to
start shipping their CPUs with fire extinguishers.  Heck with a
Prescott P4 80-90 degrees Celsius was considered normal operating
temps. Yikes!  The core duo based on the Pentium M really saved
Intel's bacon.