Well, doesn't "kill," really, but strips it and forces it to adhere to your dress code... mostly.

Since I didn't notice any mention of this in the Rich Text thread (maybe I missed it), I'll mention that OnyX (Parameters>Misc) allows me to force most of the HTML email I receive to plain text and the font/size I've chosen for composing in Mail. Too funny to encounter this after I'd concluded (embarrassed) that I'd been wrong and possibly delusional to think such a thing possible.

Sean Carroll
slcarr...@me.com

Power Mac G4 AGP "Sawtooth" 1.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 1 each SATA (750 GB) &
PATA (160 GB) hard drives, gigabit ethernet & USB 2.0, ATI Radeon 9800
Pro, Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11 & Leopard 10.5.8