> Just open Disk Utility and click on burn then select the .dmg.

Tried that and made a coaster, luckily the 15 pack of DL DVDs are on
sale for $10 at staples this week, so it's not a huge loss.

> The Lombard DVD drive may be too weak to do the burn.

John,
Can you elaborate on this? If it is a superdrive, capable of burning
Dual Layer, is it the laptop that is not providing enough power?

>I use Toast 7 and 8.

Looks like I will need the older copy of toast then.

> What do you have for a burner on the 450 dual?
>
> John Carmonne

My G4 has no burning capabilities, I have an external CD burner hooked
up to it.

Peter