On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 16:01 -0700, Dan Ziegler wrote:
> Ralph, this hard disk was pretty easy to get to: I just removed the
> motherboard, and the disks were right there in a caddy. See xlr8 your
> mac's page here:
> http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/systems/iMac_g4/imacg4_takeapart.html
> - it's helpful.
>
> Dan Ziegler

Howdy,
  So, I started to look at it again.  I removed the User Access Plate,
as it was called at xlr8yourmac.  I took off the 4 T15 screws.  I don't
see how the bottom plate comes off.  I see in the pictures that they got
it out.  But, what do you pull or pry on?
  From reading ahead in the takeapart article, I am a bit concerned
about the copper foil.  Is is difficult to put back on after you take it
all apart?
Thanks,
Ralph