On Apr 30, 2011, at 4:07 AM, Ralph Green wrote:

I don't see how the bottom plate comes off.
I see in the pictures that they got it out.
But, what do you pull or pry on?

In the 2nd photo the plug that's causing you problems is shown taken apart in about the 11 o'clock position and someone has used a photo editor to attempt to place a transparent red box over both halves of the problem connector. To remove you wiggle the two halves apart gently but firmly. Alternatively you can try pulling directly upward but be careful not to bend the board too much and pull with very even pressure. The wiggle method is better in my opinion. Notice the problem connector appear to be near an edge, so working near that point on the edge on each side of the connector will probably work best for you.