At 20:24 +0200 6/1/11, Mac User #330250 wrote:
>Anyone ever heard of Executor?
>
>https://github.com/ctm/executor
>
>Supposed to run "Classic" Mac OS Applications on some Mac OS X, DOS, Linux, Š,
>but I'm very unsure about the specs.
>Any successful attempts to use it on a PowerPC-based Mac?

Wow.  I think the Eudora folks who will lose a really good email program under
Lion. It's a pain now under OS 10.6.x with Rosetta which is almost surely
supported in Lion.

Scroll down to the README in the above link.  Compiled with Xcode on neXt
10.6.5 implies functionality on Intel machines, I think. I donno about support
for resource forks in file systems though.

I'm cross posting this to:

--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--