I did something similar once, albeit with an iBook G4 in a backpack. I
cycle, and I installed a 7" LCD into my helmet that superimposed info like
speed, time, distance, etc onto two webcams on top of my helmet, facing
either direction. It looked ridiculous and worked for three weeks before a
car hit me and the screen and iBook were ruined.

Illirik Smirnov