I have a Dual PPC 2.7 G5 that wont boot any drive but it does run ASD the OF,
but when I try to boot ASD OS test or any drive with option key no cigar just
the Apple and no gear.
ASD passes the calibration and OF but I can't get it to boot any drive DVD,
internal or external even though they show after the chime with option key.
Geez what am I doing wrong??
I have a new late model Panasonic heat sink and no leaks. I've been at this for
two days moved RAM cleaned swapped processors so I think maybe the boot ROM
chip on the MOBO??

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda CA
92886 USA