From: Heather Cotter <heather.cot...@gmail.com>
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 4:00 PM
Subject: Processor upgrade?

Hey,

So I'm pretty much building a Leopard-capable machine from scratch at
this point. (First time doing so with a Mac! Only Frankensteined PCs
before.)

Can anyone tell me whether this would be compatible with a G4 M8570
logicboard? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250822734647
The seller didn't know, and while this website
(http://www.dvwarehouse.com/Multiprocessor-Module-N5-for-Power-Mac-G4-1Ghz-Dual-820-1310-A-661-2730-p-36868.html
) says it is, their customer service is so blatantly clueless in
response to any and all questions, I'm reluctant to trust it.

Thanks for any help/advice,
Heather