On Jun 18, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Dan wrote:

At 10:49 AM -0400 6/18/2011, Bill Connelly wrote:
But I keep getting these things, and its been happening for a long time ... they end up in my g3-g5 mailbox.

Perhaps someone's just using my e-mail address I have for the g3-g5 list to SPAM me. Maybe I should just change that? wondering how they got that in the first place ... I thought we were protected there.

Please send me a single sample, including the full headers. I'll take a look.

I'll wait for the next one to arrive, as all the ones I got so far, I Forwarded to spamdetector.notcau...@verizon.net, and when I'm in a bad mood, Bounce'd them too.