On Jun 24, 10:38 am, Dan <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At 9:56 AM -0700 6/24/2011, John Carmonne wrote:
>
> >I have found Apple Mail doesn't work with the free Yahoo Mail
> >service. You have to pay for their premium mail account.

Yes, I'm a paid customer.

So, finally found the Yahoo complaint (customer care) form yesterday
late.

Today,  Yahoo POP3 working OK.
No way of knowing what's different.

One of the main reasons I've kept the Yahoo acct was ease of web mail
for the rare
traveling. But, I think I'll now begin migrating elsewhere.

Thanks for all the input and support.
Cliff