the last machine of mine in which i bothered to check CPU temps was a
UMAX S900 with a met@box G4/400 upgrade.  compared to today's machines
the heatsink was small with a small fan attached.  it consistently ran
at 87˚-91˚C, so i'd say that 70˚C is running VERY cool.  i have a QS
dual 1gig, and that heatsink is very hot to the touch, my guess is
well above 70˚C.