Il giorno 11-08-2011 18:00, gifutiger ha scritto:

> That's a good idea, however it the receiving platform doesn't have a
> open disk that the disk image can be installed on then it's a wast of
> time.

I love partitions, and I always have AT LEAST four partitions on every HD I
have installed. :-)
On one partition, I already had OSX installed to manage the cloning.
So, the disk image would have worked fine.

> The "Disk Image" can not be installed onto the active disk.
Yep, but my goal wasn't installing OSX (I already did that), it was CLONING
my OSX disk (with all the apps and data it contains).