On Nov 10, 2011, at 1:37 PM, Tina K. wrote:

>> A larger point is: you have browsers that work, why are you worrying over
>> the ones that won't?
>
> Simply because I liked not having Flash in all of my browsers, that was the
> only reason I started using Chrome in the first place. Any page with Flash
> that I want to see I drag the url to ShoveBox for later viewing and I avoid
> Flash issues with my primary browser. I am familiar with ClickToFlash but it
> just seemed better to keep Flash in just the one browser.

Ugg! That's the thing that drew me to ClickToFlash in the first place...it's
the Web, not the Safari Web and the Firefox Web and the Chrome Web and the
%%@$#^ Internet %%!@$#$% Explorer Web...as much as it tries to be all those
things sometimes...

I'd much rather use one program for that task.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona