If you need a bare drive, just crack open an external.
1TB $79
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136469&cm_sp=Cat_Hard_Drives-_-Weekend_Sale-_-22-136-469
2TB $99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136471&cm_sp=Cat_Hard_Drives-_-Weekend_Sale-_-22-136-471
although the bare drives are something like 2008 prices
Illirik Smirnov
"He's a phreak on a leash"-
3-time winner: Keynesian beauty contest
Proud member of the Enloe HS Debate Team: "At Least Someone Placed"
Proudly Chaotic Neutral since 1997

PGP doesn't work as well as you think it does. If you would use it, just
meet me face to face. Nonetheless, if this message is signed, my public key
is in the MIT database under my name.