On Nov 23, 11:11 pm, Nestamicky <nestami...@gmail.com> wrote:
> your best Black Friday deal...I know I'm looking for a SATA Hard drive
> for desktop...

I haven't seen any Black Friday sales as good as some of the deals I
saw during the year, on much of anything.   Of course hard drive
prices may be higher because of the supply issues.

During the past year, I bought Hitachi 5K3000 2TB, drives for $70 each
with a $10 rebate, yielding a total price of $60 each.

If you can wait, such deals will probably come around again,
eventually.  I notice that those drives on Newegg are now $199.
Yeesh.

Jeff Walther