OK, back in the day I had Silverlight 1.0 installed on a different Mac and
I thought I'd put it on my MDD G4 (OS X 10.5.8) as one program (Elmedia
Player) has Silverlight listed in preferences. Every site that lists it for
download (even for Macs) only has .exe files.
A discussion site said to get Moonlight instead. However, I cannot find the
PPC Mac download despite the claims it is still being developed for the
PPC. Anyone got either file they can send me?

Also, you should have read all the posts lamenting no Silverlight 2.0 for
the PPC Macs despite it still being made to work on the X Box 360 which
uses PPC CPUs

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind; to
go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")