Robert - Please forgive the large file size
http://www.joetaxpayer.com/robert.jpg
will show you the connection.
It was faster to photoshoot than to find a site showing it.
Any questions, please ask. Confirm you got it ok, so I can remove it.

The wire loops behind the optical drives, a bit of a pain, but you can
just keep in front in you're careful.