I'm considering oil-cooling my DP 2.5 PMG5. This would involve putting the
computer (sans ports, hdd, cd) in a tub of mineral oil. It doesn't conduct
electricity, and as such would be perfect for this use. It has been done
many times with PCs; does anyone know anything that may keep the G5 from
working optimally?
-- --
Illirik Smirnov

Chaotic Neutral since 1997
"A Charisma of 28 will seduce the dragon on a 14 or higher... 20? Oh well,
I suppose you get the treasure."
They see me rollin, they hatin; patrollin, tryin to catch me rollin nat one
Ron Paul // Jello Biafra 2012: For A Better America=
Proud member of the Enloe HS Debate Team: "At Least Someone Placed"