On 16 /03/ 2012, at 00:13, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

Hi
I now have the latest TenFourFox and still do not have bookmarks - I
try to import from safari but nothing appears after hitting 'done'.
Also, nothing happens when I ask for a new bookmarks folder and
saving a bookmark (command+D) generates nothing.
I have tried restoring permissions (one font in error) and verified hdd.

I can't replicate any of these issues in either 10.0.3 or 11. It does
indeed sound like a permissions problem, and repairing permissions does not fix everything, only the ones that Disk Utility specifically knows about. I'd look at the specific permissions on your profile, which is usually in your home directory, Library, Application Support, Mozilla Firefox. Short of that, you could try deleting that folder altogether, since you have no bookmarks anyway, and see if it is recreated correctly. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but since I can't cause the problem myself I don't have any other suggestions
for you.

Cameron, thanks for the tip - it worked as you thought.
I started t4f and imported safari data at the initial request and all is well.