Hi,

> I'll just mention, J rg Duurkoop you stated it came with a white A1152
> mouse, but, that's the model number for the Mighty Mouse Apple
> released in 2005.Did you mean the Apple Mouse?

Sorry, my mistake. The original mouse my MDD came with was a M5769. I
looked at my Mighty Mouse first.

BTW if this post comes with a double again, I don't do it.  I post
directly from the g3-5-list. Maybe someone here has an idea what could
cause this? I even had triple posts in the past and don't like to post
at all anymore, gettin flak by the net nannies.

Regards, Jörg.