On 6/5/12 10:48 AM, t...@io.com wrote:
He placed a FS ad in the LEM Swap list on Apr. 25th, and has claimed
that he shipped it three different times, with various excuses
afterwards, except the latest--haven't heard from him in over a week,
after the latest claim of shipping.  Needless to say, I have not
received the item, so I'm wondering if he sold it to more than one
person.

The middle excuse was that he was in the hospital, so it is possible
that he's been re-hospitalized.   But, he said he had shipped it, not
that he would ship it, so if he wasn't lying, it should have arrived
over a week ago.

So, anyone else have any useful insight?

Thanks,

Jeff Walther

I don't see mention of this problem on the swap feedback list.

--
The Website your boss doesn't want you to know
about!<http://www.sfi4.com/8770421/FREE>