> Making further inspection -- the SCSI ribbon connected to a FM socket
> inside the computer is from an added card (which by the way is not as long
> as the socket it is in) that has the following information on it:
> ULTRA2 SCSI LVD/SE
> KV9149TTGDCD
> AHA-2940U2B/
> MAC APPLE
> 1795500
> 9914
> This card also has a FM socket outside the computer that is still
> different.

Another writer stated that it was ATTO which made the UW-SCSI cards for
Apple.

Well, the above info matches what I have on my Adaptec Apple-branded
UW-SCSI LVD/SE card. (I also have a couple of ATTO cards).

The basic Adaptec AHA-2940 product was fitted with an Apple ROM and was
rebranded "AHA-2940U2B/Mac Apple".

Some rebranded Adaptec cards have DSub-25 external connectors, and these
are a pain in the you-know-what.

The rebranded Adapted cards with HD-50 or HD-68 external connectors are
generally good.