Thank you for the follow up.

I am assuming that you are still using it as it has been a good product
for you?  Vs. no other alternatives.

Griffin still has all the Radio Shark software up and available on their
site.

Maybe I need to hunt down a Radio Shark 2 and give it a try.  The
Internet is so full of poor reviews for this product, I was scared to
look further.

Jerry