At 8:38 AM -0500 8/11/2012, Kris Tilford wrote:
I use an old G3 laptop by my bedside as a clock-radio. Yesterday iTunes' radio playlist came back with an error message saying it couldn't connect to the server to get the current radio list. I have a bad feeling this is Apple forcibly ending iTunes' radio support for older versions of iTunes? I did reboot, and checked my internet connection, and everything was ok, so it appears the problem was on Apple's end.

Could be temporary. OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Apple doing it intentionally. I've noticed more and more dead listings in the radio section.

Try saving stations you like in a playlist, so they don't get wiped out. Maybe even move 'em to an app such as Audion, sans Apple's redirection & tracking prefix.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.