This hack worked for me. I wanted to be able to listen to Pandora internet radio....before installing the hack on my DA G4 running 10.4.11, Pandora showed me the door....after the hack, they were much more cooperative.

Larry

 > Try this: <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2016390/FPforFBPPC.zip>
 >
 > It's a hacked Flashplayer plugin pretending to be a newer version.
 > It worked on my G5 iMac, G4 Powerbook and many others. It doesn't
 > work with every site that requires a newer version of Flash but it
 > does with most.

 What is the source (site) for this? I believe I have seen it before ...

It's "been around." It's a Flash 10.1 with a hacked version number, which
does seem sufficient for many sites, but it still suffers from the bugs and
security issues of that version.

Flash needs to die.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- Burglar alarms: For the man who has everything! ----------------------------

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml