At 11:07 AM -0500 01/09/2013, Len Gerstel wrote:
Once this was out in the wild, Adobe is (theoretically) smart enough to know that there are no "take backs" on the net. My thought is that while they might not admit the mistake, they are going to leave it up and hope for the drug dealer model. The first one is free...

Yea.

but... A simple blog posting that says "oops, ok, well, enjoy folk's it's free!" would generate good will that they could trade upon for a year or two! But noooo........... right now they look like idiots that can't even competently do what they intended to do. Don't get me wrong - I'm not knocking the freebie. I'm downloading! I'm just astonished at the "Defeat, snatched from the jaws of Victory" aspect of this debacle and their total failure to "fix" it.

Aside... I'm on FiOS 15/5 service. The CS2 download is currently pegging at 15.22 Mbps, on my QuickSilver. I think this is the first time in maybe a year I've had so few streams so easily peg my pipe. Good job Adobe! :)

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.