Il giorno 17/01/13 19:07, Deiniol ap Deiniol ha scritto:

> There are
> look-alike USB keyboards out there which will do the job and the Windoze
> key seems to map as an "Apple" key, although from memory non-Apple
> keyboards are not good for those special commands that you want to use in
> the boot sequence for single user mode and suchlike.

I've been using a Microsoft Digital Media Pro keyboard since 2006, with a
Powermac G4 DA and a Powermac G5 2.7 DP, and it's working flawlessly.
It's made for Windows' PC (has Windows keys), but I can remap those keys to
equivalent Mac ones using System Preferences.
Besides, Microsoft offer a driver for OSX, for programming media and user
keys.

Lastly, the Macs recognize startup sequences (like Command-S for single user
mode and Command-Option-P-R for resetting Pram) from this keyboard, as long
as it's connected to the Mac USB port (it might not work when connected to
an USB hub).

All in all, a good piece of hardware (as usually MS input devices are), that
is relatively cheap (it was 37 euros back then).