On Feb 16, 2013, at 11:47 AM, Kris Tilford wrote:

On Feb 16, 2013, at 10:28 AM, Click wrote:

I very much need a native OS9 boot machine.

Why won't Classic suffice?

In my case I use a CAD/CAM program $15,000.00 that incorporates a Rainbow hardware dongle that requires OS9 boots the Eve extension, so some of us really do need native OS9. No work around for this dongle extension in Classic so far. I would think after 20+ years it could be done but no cigar:-)

John Carmonne
Broadway Mfg Inc.
broadway...@gmail.com
714 335 6925