Il giorno 20/09/13 10.18, "Manoah F. Adams" ha scritto:

> P.S. I dont think the scroll wheel has ever worked for me (any mouse)
> under classic.

You made me think, about the scroll wheel, it would be enabled using the
suitable driver (of course), or USB Overdrive.
I've been using a Wacom Graphire tablet+mouse set for years, from MacOS 8.6
and up, and it all worked perfectly through the years (thanks to Wacom
drivers, of course).

What I want to add now is that, for Microsoft mice, I think one can still
find the Intellipoint (or whatever is called) software for OS9, thus
enabling all the mouse's features under OS9 and Classic.

BTW, here it is:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4355
It doesn't say which mice is compatible with, but I presume basic mice are.

NB: I'm not pushing MS because I love it :-) but I'm not prejudiced against
it either.
I like Logitech products more, but their Mac driver support has been lacking
sometimes.

---
"G-Group" group.
to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.