Thanks for that Fabian, we are back up and running again.

There are times when we should THINK first.

Ged
On 07 /12/ 2013, at 12:48, Fabian Fang wrote:

On Dec 7, 2013, at 3:20 AM, geraldcornish wrote:

Help,

In trying to resolve a missing plugin for pagemaker I installed the netboot system folder and forgot about the comments about password etc.

After designating the netboot os 9 folder and restarting I cannot now get past the netboot password screen.

No amount of key presses on restart help either - option, cmd +option+p+r, cmd+option+shift+delete, option alone - none work, even "T" will not give me target disk mode.

Can anyone remember the pass word etc to get me out of this?

The default user name is NBUser with the password netboot.

You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "G-Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.